Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Another NEW Catalog 'Sneak Peek'- 'Varied Vases'

This is another card that everyone at my Spring Fling got to make.  I used the NEW stamp set- 'Varied Vases' that will be available in the New Annual Catalog on June 1st!

I love it, as it has a coordinating Vase Builder punch (for flowers, leaves & vases) that goes with the stamp set.  

Those of you that stamp with me know I'm a punch girl!!  I do love punches- so I was thrilled that these 2 went together as a bundle (instead of framelits).
I used some old & new products both here!  

NEW:
  • 'Varied Vases' stamp set
  • Vases Builder Punch
  • Tranquil Textures Designer Paper- as I love all of these dots!
  • Balmy Blue card stock (for the vase) 
  • Returning Mint Macaron card stock (for the card base & leaves)
And I used some OLD:
  • Tranquil Tide card stock
  • Fresh Fig card stock
  • Fresh Fig ribbon- RETIRING
stamp set:  'Varied Vases'- NEW
card stock:  Mint Macaron- RETURNING , Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tranquil Textures- NEW
ink:  Sweet Sugarplum & Black Memento
other:  Fresh Fig Ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Vases Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside for quite awhile in the morning.  And then I had hoped to get them all to nap at the same time- but that sure didn't happen. 

We all went to Osky to the races last night!  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & he won the main! 

This morning I'm headed to town to get the boys, take them to school & then spend my day again with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school.

Our nieces & family are in Iowa from Pennsylvania for a few days.  I am hoping we'll get to see them & spend time with them sometime today & tomorrow.  

Tonight we are headed to Ainsworth to watch Brayden play in his ballgame.  

I hope you have a special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment