Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Another 'Animal Outing' sneak peek!

Here is a cute, yet clean & simple card using the 'Animal Outing' giraffe again.  Isn't he so cute!!  

This is a new stamp set that will be available on June 1st in the NEW Annual Catalog.  
stamp sets:  'Animal Outing'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper: Garden Impressions (6x6 stack)
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil, Light Old Olive, Bronze
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And then last night we all went to the races.  It was a bad night.  Thankfully Nathan is ok, but we have a totaled race car.   It is now a pile that will go in the bone yard.  It wouldn't even fit in the enclosed trailer, so Deke road home with the wrecker guy & he brought it home to our shop. 
 Image may contain: car and outdoor
It was a short night.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping when we got home. 
 
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Ottumwa.  He has 2 different meeting down there today.  I'm up early to stamp!  And then I'll spend my morning with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here about 11:30- as today is the last day of school & they are done early.  So I'll have lunch ready almost ready when they get here.  And I'll spend the rest of my day with all 6 of them.  Tonight we are all going to Brayden's baseball game.  
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment