Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

'Enjoy Life'- a NEW Catalog sneak peek!

I love this stamp set!  I can't wait to create with it some more.  It has endless possibilities!

And I think that this stamp set could be used for many different occasions too!  

I've used some new products here to make this card.  You can get these on June 1st when the NEW Annual Catalog starts!
  • 'Enjoy Life' stamp set
  • Pearlized Doilies
  • Tranquil Textures DSP
This card is clean, simple & elegant!  It is just perfect in these neutral colors.  And I think this DSP pattern has a bohek look with the dots that are just so cool!

Notice the punched out words.  I actually stamped them onto a 1" strip of Whisper White card stock & then used the center of the Everyday Label punch, to punch them out.  Punching it this way gives you a totally different look with this punch doesn't it! 

This card is similar to one that I did last month for my Spring Fling.  You can check it out BY CLICKING HERE! 
 
stamp set:  'Enjoy Life'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tranquil Textures DSP
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Pearlized Doilies, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, White Twine, Everyday Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy & long day.  I am feeling better, but not great yet.  And Masen & Ainslee have been sick too.   Masen went to the dr on Saturday & Ainslee went to the dr yesterday.  We've had the sinus crud, matted eyes, sore throats, etc.  I think mine is just allergies with the tight chest, cough, crud.....and I'm really allergic to spring grasses & pollen- especially the hay that all of our neighbors have been mowing the past week.  Masen is feeling better.  And poor Ainslee is just really plugged up.  I hope she slept ok last night & took her milk a little better & feels better today.  I hope we all are on the mends!  And I hope that the other boys don't end up sick.

We all went to the boys baseball games last night.  They did good.  It was fun to watch the twins play in their first game of the year.  Brayden got to pitch again & he scored a couple of runs.  His team was way ahead & won again.  When we got home I burnt the midnight oil stamping & the guys burnt the midnight oil working in the shop on the race car.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse & then home to work on the farm this afternoon.  I'm headed to town to get the Seeley boys.  I'll then come home & spend my day all 5 of the kids here.  If all goes ok & the guys get the race car done- we are all headed to the races tonight.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment