Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Yummy..... "Sweet Cupcake"!

This stamp set is so cute & fun!!  Check out this yummy cupcake.  I have only used this set a couple of times.....I need to use it more often, as it is easy to stamp & cut out with the framelits. 

Look closely at the frosting.....I added the clear Wink of Stella to it to make it shine!
stamp set:  'Sweet Cupcake'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
designer paper:  A Little Foxy Paper Stack- RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo , Pink Pirouette
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon-RETIRING, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella, Owl Builder Punch (for the small heart)- RETIRING
+++++ 
Yesterday was a busy day!  It started out early with helping Deke on the farm with the pigs.  And then spending my day with my boys.  Last night when they went home I worked on catching up on my farm bookwork & finalizing orders from my classes yesterday.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.   Tonight I hope to get stamp stuff put away from my weekends classes, since I didn't get that far last night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment