Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

I LOVE this Succuelents flower!

Oh my.....I had fun playing with these Succulent Framelits Dies!  Isn't this a beautiful flower!!

There are several products that I used when creating this card that are on the retiring list! 
  • Succulent Framelits Dies
  • Succulent Garden ribbon
  • Succulent Garden DSP
  • 2015-2017 In Color Doilies (Tip Top Taupe)
  • Tip Top Taupe card stock
  • Tip Top Taupe ink pad
This is an easel card too!  Check out how it stands up!
Isn't it just so pretty!!!  I just lightly sponged the edges of the flower with the White Craft ink pad. 

This card was one that everyone made at my Spring Fling last Sunday!  It was a favorite of many!  Check out the pretty doily on here & the ribbon too!  

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Oh, So Succulent' -RETIRING
card stock:  
  • Tip Top Taupe- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4"- RETIRING
  • Sweet Sugarplum- 4 1/4 x 5 1/4"- cut all 5 Succulents from this piece; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- layering on the card front; 1" strip- punch out words for the inside of the card to hold up the easel
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:
  • Succulent Garden DSP- 4 x 1 1/2"; 4 x 1 1/2" ; 3 x 3"- RETIRING
ink:  Tip Top Taupe- RETIRING, White Craft Ink
other:  2015-2017 In Color Doilies (Tip Top Taupe)- RETIRING, Succulent Garden ribbon- RETIRING, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Succulent Framelits Dies- RETIRING, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Dimesionals, Classic Label Punch

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with boys & pigs on the farm!  Last night we went to Brayden's last soccer game.  He did a good job & even scored!  After his soccer game was over with he had baseball practice.  We came home & I made a late supper.  And then I spent the rest of my evening getting caught up on my farm bookwork.

This morning I'm off early to go get the boys.  Manda has an early meeting.  I'll take Brayden, Brody & Drake to school & then head back out to our house & spend my day with Trey & Masen.

Tonight Nathan is suppose to be racing in Columbus Junction.  I really want to go- but I really need to stay home & stamp!  So we'll see......

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment