Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

A 'Day at the Beach'

Here is a bright & cheery summer time card that everyone joining me for my May monthly classes made!  It turned out cute!

This stamp set is 'Day at the Beach' & is on pg. 34 of the Occasions Catalog.  This stamp set is retiring the end of this month (or while supplies last only).

I had everyone stamp the images in the Black Archival ink & then color the images with the Watercolor Pencils & a blender pen.  They then added a Clear Wink of Stella over the top of them!

Check out the cool new Daffodil Delight Double Stitched ribbon!!  It is in the NEW Annual Catalog & you can purchase it beginning June 1st.

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Day at the Beach' & 'Sunburst Sayings'- Both are RETIRING!  
card stock: 
  • Pacific Point- 4 x 5 1/4", 5 1/4 x 1 3/4"
  • Daffodil Delight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", 5 1/4 x 2", 4 1/4 x 3/4", 4 1/4 x 1 1/2"
  • Thick Whisper White- 1" strip- (to punch out beach images)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"  (inside of card)
designer paper:
  • Fruit Stand DSP- 4 x 1 1/4" RETIRING!
ink:  Basic Black Archival,
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
NEW:  Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon- available June 1st
+++++
Yesterday was a fun day stamping with everyone that joined me!!  It was fun with friends, yummy food & lots of cute stamping projects!!  

It was about 7:45 when I got home, as I met up with a couple of customers with their orders on my way home.  I was beat!  I finally called it a night about 10:30.

This morning I am a farmer & we are up early to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then hurry in to town & go pick up all of my boys & spend my day with them.  Hopefully the trucker isn't late.  As Deke has his weekly board meeting today too- so he needs to get his chores done too & in to shower & head to the courthouse. 

I hope the weather is nice today & we can play outside.....it sure has been chilly & wet!  It has not been good weather at all the past few days. 

Tonight when the boys go home I will work on getting everything from this weekends classes all unpacked & put away (hopefully).

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment