Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Pretty flowers!

Here is a fun card I made for my Spring Fling.  I used the 'Flower Shop' stamp set & coordinating Pansy Punch.  I love these bright colors together!

Check out the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape along the edge!  And did you notice the pretty In Color (Cucumber Crush) doily?
stamp set:  'Flower Shop'
card stock:  
  • Watermelon Wonder- RETIRING
  • Cucumber Crush-RETIRING
  • Whisper White
  • Nigh of Navy
ink:  Watermelon Wonder-RETITING
other:  Brights Enamel Dots, Pansy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 2015-2017 In Color Doilies-RETIRING, Blossom Builder Punch (for the leaves), Dimensionals, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape- RETIRING
This is a fun Z fold card.  Look at it when it is standing up! 
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day.  The little boys & I ran errands in the morning.  Last night we all went to the races in Columbus Junction to cheer Nathan on.  He got 3rd in his heat & 4th in the main.  They were not good races.....it was follow the leader all night- so if you started up front you were lucky.  It was late when we got home. 

This morning I'm a busy stamper!  We will run to town after bit for Brody & Drake's last soccer game.  And then I'll be creating & cutting card stock the rest of the day/night!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment