Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

A sparkly with 'Carousel Birthday'!

Wow!!  Check out this pretty sparkly card!! I love the Gold Glitter paper that I added here.  It just adds so much to the card. 

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my monthly May classes made.  It is a fun z  fold card too!

Check out the gold on the saddle & the pole.  I used the Gold Wink of Stella Pen to color them!
There are alot of products on this card that are retiring the end of this month!!  

stamp set:  'Carousel Birthday'
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
I will update this post tonight or tomorrow with the supplies I used......
++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with stamping, a wedding/reception & cutting card stock!!  I burnt the midnight oil.  

I'm up early this morning to finishing getting things packed up, get my car loaded & I'll be headed out for my monthly classes that I have today in Hiawatha!  I'll have a morning class & an afternoon class.  Dixie, Kathy & Diane are my hostesses for today!!  We have a fun group of friends coming to stamp with us!  I am looking forward to my day with everyone- stamping & sharing!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment