Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Some BEAUTIFUL Succulent Flowers!

Check out these BEAUTIFUL Succulent flowers that are in this pot!!  

This pretty card was created by my team member Dawn Klein.  She is an awesome stamper!  We have totally different styles- but I always love her creations!  This card has some of my favorite colors in it.  It is a clean & simple layout- but it is stunning!
This stamp set & coordinating framelits are retiring!  But they are still available!  I think they are so cute!  And Succulents are just so popular right now too!

Notice how she used 1 3/4" Circle Punch & cut a little bit off of the top of it to make the pot!  


stamp set: 'Oh So Succulent'- RETIRING
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaroon- RETIRING, Whisper White
ink: Archival Basic Black
markers:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Mint Macraoon- RETIRING
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Succulent Framelits Dies-RETIRING, Dimensionals, Linen Thread. 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Embossing Folder- SOLD OUT
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys!  We played outside & enjoyed the beautiful weather.  While the 2 little boys took naps, the twins & I made Mother's Day cards for Manda.  They had fun & did a great job!! 

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business.  Both Masen & Brayden now have new hair cuts!  After the boys went home I worked in the yard until almost dark.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & run some errands while I'm in town.  I'll spend my day with the 2 little ones.

Tonight we have ball practice.  And races in Columbus Junction.  Hopefully we will make it to both of them.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment