Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

A flower using NEW In Colors!

Here is a sneak peek of a cute flower card, using the NEW In Colors that are available for you to order on June 1st.  

Check out-
  • New Powder Pink ribbon
  • New In Colors of card stock- Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink
  • New Embossing Folder- Oh My Stars
  • New stamp set- 'Colorful Seasons' 
  • New Ink- Tranquil Tide
NOTE:  
I used the Envelope Punch board corner rounder & rounded 2 corners on each of these squares.
So which if your favorite NEW In Color gonna be?

Personally- I like them all!  But I really like the Lemon Lime Twist!!

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  The twins graduated from Pre-School!  It was a really nice ceremony.  Their teacher did a great job!  The boys did a good job too!  And I can NOT believe that they have grown up so fast.  So much in my life changed when they were born.....and how blessed I am that I got to spend this time with them the past 5 1/2 years!  We had planned to have a picnic & play in the park, but it was cold & rainy- so hopefully the weather is good next week & we can do this to celebrate.  

I made them some cute graduation cards.....so will share them sometime next week, as I need to get a picture of them. 

Last night I had a fun group that came to stamp with me at our home!  Great friends, yummy snacks & cute cards- what else!!!  It was a fun time had by all!  
The guys went to Columbus Junction to race......in the mud & cold!  Nathan got 3rd in his heat & 3rd in the main.  

This morning I'm getting ready to have another stamp class here at our home & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that will be joining me.  Then this afternoon/evening we have a wedding/reception to attend.  And I'll be finishing cutting card stock & packing up for my 2 stamp classes I have tomorrow, when I get home from there.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment