Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Yummy- Ice cream!!!

Wow- those of you that know me very well know that I love ice cream & I eat it almost every day! (Yes- really!)  So this card is very fitting for me!

The DSP on this card is on the retiring list & it is just so super cute!!  It is still available to purchase as right now & it is on sale too!  WOW!

The sheet of DSP with the cherries & strawberries on it is one of the specialty sheets in this package & it is raised up like it is clear heat embossed!  And yes- this polka dot Pear Pizzazz/White DSP is also in the Tasty Treats DSP package. 
This base of this card is Watermelon Wonder.  It is one of the 2015-2017 In Colors that is retiring.  As of right now- the Watermelon Wonder card stock, set of markers & this stripped Watermelon Wonder ribbon are still all available!

stamp set:  'Cool Treats'- this stamp set is carrying over into the NEW Annual Catalog
card stock:  
  • Watermelon Wonder- RETIRING
  • Whisper White
  • Pear Pizzazz
designer paper:  
  • Tasty Treats- RETIRING
inks:  Watermelon Wonder- SOLD OUT, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Frozen Treats Fraemlits Dies- carrying over into the NEW Annual Catalog, Stripped Watermelon Wonder ribbon- RETIRING, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I spent my morning cooking & we went up to Deke's parents to have lunch with some of his family.  When we got home I worked in the yard- planting flowers & pulling weeds until it was too dark to see any longer.  

Nathan, Sarah & Deke went to Vinton racing.  Nathan won his heat & he he also won the main!!  Woo Hoo!!  I wish I would have been there, but I have a crazy week & I needed to be at home trying to get things done.

This morning Deke is off to chore early & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey.  We are going to run errands this morning & go visit my mom for awhile too.

Tonight when the boys are gone home I'll be a farmer helping Deke sort pigs.  After we get in, I will be working on bookwork all night- as I have tons to catch up on!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment