Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

A great guy card!

Check out this cute guy card!  This is one of the cards everyone joining me for my monthly May Stampin' Classes got to make!

It is a fun fold card!  The front flips up.
It is perfect for Father's Day, Graduation, a Birthday, etc.

stamp set:  'Urban District'- RETIRING
'Custom Tee'- RETIRING
card stock:  
  • Basic Gray-  5 1/2 x 7 3/4"- score 1 3/4" each end; 4 1/4 x 3"
  • Very Vanilla-  4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card); 1" strip (stamp tie on); 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Delightful Dijon-  2 3/4" strip (to stamp shirt on)
designer paper: 
  • Urban Underground DSP-  5 1/4 x 1/2" (x2)- SOLD OUT!
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
Delightful Dijon- RETIRING
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platoform, T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies- RETIRING, Urban Underground Washi Tape- SOLD OUT, Urban Underground Embellishment- SOLD OUT
++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with the boys.  Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I got Steven's hair cut!  I then burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of my boys for the day!  I hope I can get the twins hair cut- as they have their pre-school graduation tomorrow....so we'll see how our day goes.  Tonight when they leave I'll be stamping again.  I have lots of card stock yet to get cut.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment