Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

My Founders swap!

Here is my Founders swap.  I made 110 of these with help from my Aunt Kathy (bless her).  I designed them, cut & stamped them and she helped me assemble them.  There is a vellum over lay on top of the Night of Navy snowflakes that I stamped onto the white card stock.  

Check out the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch & the beautiful big Iced Rhinestone Embellishment that I used in the center of the snowflake.
stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:   Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Vellum, Night of Navy 
ink:  Night of Navy
other:   Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon, Extra Large Oval Punch, Iced Rhinestones Embellishments, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++
We had a full day yesterday!  I enjoyed my stamp class at Susan's home yesterday afternoon.  It was so much fun & we made some super cute projects!  Last night I went out for supper with a group of friends & then back to the hotel for our PJ Party/Swap.  I was super tired when I finally got back to my room last night. 

This morning we are off bright & early on the bus for our annual tour of our Stampin' Up! facility at Kanab.  We'll get to tour the plant & eat lunch with the employees & head back to the hotel.

Tonight some of us are going to the Tucahan Outdoor Theater to see the musical- 'Disney's When You Wish'.  It will be late when we get back to the hotel.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment