Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Lots of spiders on this Halloween card!

Here is a cute spider card using traditional Halloween colors!  Check out the beautiful Spider Web Doily here & the little spider, that I fussy cut out for the corner. 
stamp set:  'A Little Something' & 'Cheer All Year'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Paper Snips, Spider Web Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen


++++++
We had a full day again yesterday & I had a house full of stampers last night.  I burnt the midnight oil cleaning up from my class so that everything was in back in order for when the boys arrive this morning.

Brayden & Masen stayed all night with us again......Sarah will be coming this afternoon & get them. 

Deke was up early to chore & is headed to the office for a meeting this morning.  I'm off to pick up the Seeley boys & then take Brayden to school.  We'll then head back out home for the day.   I am hoping it is nice as I've promised Drake we'd play outside & bake cookies too.  Tonight I think I'll be home alone & I will be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for the other 3 classes that I have this weekend.  I'll head out early tomorrow morning for a class & then have another one tomorrow afternoon too.  It will be late when I get home.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment