Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

A "Spooky" pouch!

Here is a spooky pouch!  It is actually a double pouch & you can put candy, gifts or a gift card in them.  It is a fun fold too!  Check out the black Glimmer Paper.
stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
designer paper:

other:

I will update this post with the supplies used & measurements for this sometime in the next few days.
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day & we were on the go the whole time.  I have my hands full with 4 little ones each day!  And then I've been stamping all night getting ready for this weeks classes.  
 
We went to Brayden's football game last night to watch him play.  Sarah's parents (Doug & Julie) were there, plus Aunt Kathy & Deke's parents too.  
 
Nathan got 4th in his first heat yesterday & got a flat tire in the B main last night.  So he'll be trying again today to earn a starting position in the big race on Saturday night.  He does qualify for the Race of the Champions to be held tomorrow, due to all of the track championships he has won over the years- so that is cool!  I hope he finds some better luck today.  

Tonight is Stampin' Night here at our home & I have a full house coming!  I still have lots to finish getting ready for it.....but it will all work out I'm sure.  I can't wait to see everyone!  I have some super cute cards to share & I'll be posting them on my blog starting tomorrow hopefully.  So be sure to stop back by & check them out.

I'm off this morning to pick up the 3 boys.  Deke is going to stay home with Masen until I get back.  Brayden stayed with his mom last night, but he will be riding the bus out after school & he & Masen will both be spending the night with us tonight.  
 
Tonight on top of all else going on today, we have to sell hogs too.  Thankfully Steven is going to come out & help Deke & fill my boots for me since I have a stamp class & the 2 boys all night.  Our meat buyer has been changing around our night to sell hogs & it isn't working out too well with us, as we both have full schedules & things already booked for our nights we are to have off from the farm.  Next week we sell Tuesday night & Thursday night.

Ok- gotta run.
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment