Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Another SPOOKY Halloween card!

Here is another spooky Halloween card.  Check out this skull & bones!  What a cute little guy he is.  There is alot of glimmer here.  
stamp set:  'Howl-0-een Treat'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper
designer paper:  Happy Hauntings Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Boo To You Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Spider Web Doilies, Banner Triple Punch, Spider Web Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Another late night cutting card stock.  I am headed to bed here soon & will get up early & finish packing things up.   I'm off to Cedar Rapids today & I'll be having 2 stamp classes.  Devonne & Mary are my hostesses!  I've got many stampers joining me to stamp at my morning class & then several coming to stamp with me in the afternoon too!  I can't wait for everyone to create the cards with me & spend our time together stamping.

It will be late when I get home tonight.  And I'll be burning the midnight oil again & be finishing cutting card stock & packing up.  I have another stamp class tomorrow!!! 

I've gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment