Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

"BOO!" It is a cute Halloween card!

Oh gosh.....check out this cute Halloween card.  I love the bright colors added to it with the Happy Hauntings Designer Washi Tape.  The colors are:  Tangelo Twist (notice the stars in it), Basic Black (check out the bat design here) & Rich Razzleberry!  And how it is to just add the Washi Tape!

I cut the "BOO" out with our new Black Glimmer paper, using the Boo to You Framelits Dies.  And then stamped the 3 little spiders hanging too.
The base of my card is the THICK Whisper White card stock that I love!

stamp set:  'Howl-o-ween Treat'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
12x12 Glimmer Paper:  Basic Black 
ink:  Archival Basic Black
marker:  Basic Black (used this to draw the line for the hanging spiders)
 other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Boo to You Framelits Dies, Happy Hauntings Designer Washi Tape, Dimensionals

NOTE:  The 'Howl-o-ween Treat' stamp set & coordinating Boo to You Framelits Dies can be bought in a bundle & you save 15%.

So what do you think?  Cute huh!  The inspiration for this card came from a SU! concept artist, but her card was going the other direction.  I also added a few layers & things to my card when I was creating it- but I give her the credit for a great layout & Halloween idea!

+++++
Yesterday morning we enjoyed the nice day outside, but it sure warmed up in the afternoon.  It was hot & muggy.  Sigourney let out schools at 1:30.  Manda got here about 2:30 & she helped me finish printing inside wording for Sarah's bridal shower invitations.  We got part of them addressed & ready to mail out before she went home.  

Brayden had a football game last night, so Deke & I went there.  Then we went to Josh's garden & picked several buckets of tomatoes again.  Now we have to find time to get them canned in the next couple of days.

I burnt the midnight oil addressing envelopes & finished getting the shower invites all ready to be mailed out today.  I somehow have to find time though to whip up 12 more of invites- as I was short that many after Sarah's mom sent me their invite list last night.  

I'm off to pick up the boys this morning.  School gets out early again today due to the heat.  Brayden will ride the bus out & be spending the night with us tonight.  The boys are excited about getting to play with him.  Manda will be working on her masters class this afternoon.  When the 3 Seeley boys all leave about 5:00- Brayden & I will go out to help Deke on the farm.  Tonight is my farmer night, and we sell hogs too.  Hopefully I have some energy when I get in, so that I can stamp!  I need to burn the midnight oil again.

Ok- I've gotta run...  
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment