Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

A reversed image snowman!

Check out this cute reversed image snowman!  This is one of the cards that I made in St. George, Utah when I attended Susan's stamp class at her home.  He is pretty cute isn't he!  This was a fun card to make. 
stamp set: 'Snow Place'
card stock:  Whisper White THICK, Cheery Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Snow Friends Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Season to Cheer Washi Tape, Stapler, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
 
+++++++

Gosh....I've been going 100 mph since my planed landed late last Sunday night!  This coming week is going to be a really busy one too!!  

Yesterday Sarah's bridal shower was very nice!  It was a perfect day spent with family & friends.  It was at the Wagon Wheel Winery by Keota, and let me tell you that this is a gorgeous place & they had a few yummy wines too!  The day was enjoyed by all!!  After the shower we went to Deke's parents home for a bit.  My sister-in-law Darci, Aunt Kay, cousin Mary & Aunt Kathy stopped by to visit so that they could all see Masen & the other 4 boys too- Brayden, Brody, Drake & Trey.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil trying to catch up on bookwork for the farm & orders too.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & he'll then ben heading to his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  We'll all take Brayden to school & then head back out to our home.  Brayden will ride the bus here after school too.  When everyone leaves..... I am planning on being home all night working on upcoming class projects for this week/weekend.  So I pray that I have good mojo.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment