Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Autumn Wishes

Here is one of my cards everyone joining me to stamp at my September classes last week got to make.  There is alot of new products from the Holiday Catalog used here.  I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch again. Click HERE to see the card that I posted yesterday using it. 
stamp set:  'Among the Branches',  'Acorny Thank You' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon
ink:  Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze
other:  Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Acorn Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Paper Snips, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gold Cording Trim
 This card is a fun fold door card.  Here it is opened up.
+++++++
Oh wow!  What a fun & busy day we had yesterday!!  We left early yesterday morning to go to Kanab to tour our Stampin' Up! manufacturing center.  We got back to the hotel & ate a quick bite to eat & then left on the bus again to go to Disney When You Wish at the Tuacahn Outdoor Theater.  The show was totally amazing!!!  I've been to 8 shows there before over the years & this was probably my favorite.  

My feet were swollen & I was beat!!  I went to bed shortly after we got back to our hotel.

This morning we are just hanging out here at the hotel stamping.  This this afternoon/evening we go to our final event activity.  This event is always a surprise.....so I wonder where we'll be going.

I hope you have a very special Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment