Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

A beautiful snowflake card!

Hello!!
Greetings from St. George, Utah as I'm here for my Stampin' Up! Founders  trip.

Check out this beautiful snowflake card that I made.  I love the shine of the silver foil paper on it too!  And check out the silver cord I added to it.  I just think it is a pretty elegant card!
stamp set:'Wonderland' (small snowflake cluster) & 'Holly Jolly Greetings'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Silver Foil
ink:  Marina Mist
other:  Oval Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Silver Cording, Dimensionals, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Glue Dots


+++
Yesterday was a really LONG day!!  Lots of hours traveling to get to Utah.  I was so happy to finally walk in the door to the hotel.  They had a yummy buffet with chicken crepes & a salad, waiting for us.

I love flying, but I just hate the length of time wasted in the airports.  And today on top of it, I had to take a 2 hour ride on a big van/bus when I left the airport- in order to get to our hotel.  I get motion sickness when riding in big vehicles like this.....so the van/ride sure wasn't fun for me. 

We did have a fun night at our Welcome "BBQ" supper out around the pool.  Supper was good, but our chocolate cake for desert was awesome!  It was great to get to see old friends & meet some new ones too.

I was just exhausted, but had a hard time falling asleep last night so I stayed up working on adding ribbon to my swaps for awhile......I still have a few more to get my ribbons added to this morning yet.   I have to have them done before we have our big swap tonight. 

This afternoon I am headed to a stamp class at Susan's home here in St. George with some other demonstrator friends.  WOW- I'm excited that I get to actually go to a class & I don't have to create & cut for it.  I just have to show up & stamp!  We will be making 3 projects.

Tonight many of us are going out for supper together.  Then we'll head back to the hotel & have our big Founder's Swap & P.J. party!  

Check out the banner above the door to the hotel!  It was just for us! 

Until tomorrow.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment