Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Halloween Treat!!

This is another box that everyone joining me for my upcoming Halloween Treats class will be making!  It is a fun one to fill with candy or any other little treat you'd like to give to someone special.  It has a velcro dot under the top flap to hold it down. 
AND check out the adorable tag here!  And the little spider web in the corner!  Plus the designer paper is cute too!

stamp set:  'Sweet Hauntings'
card stock:  Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Happy Hautings
ink:  Basic Black Archival
supplies:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Spider Web Doily, Note Tag Punch, Paper Snips, Basic Black, 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
other:  Velco dots


++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my family!  The boys were all as happy to see me, as I was to see them.  We read, played & watched a little movie.  Then went outside & ran, swag & enjoyed the beautiful day.  After lunch when Trey was napping, Brody & Drake had their pre-school class.  We worked on numbers yesterday.  Writing them & drawing connect the numbers, etc.  I bought some really cool dry erase markers & books.  I thought they were neat & so did the boys!  It will be fun to watch their progress in tracing & doing the fun activities over the next few months at G'ma's Pre-School class.  

Brayden rode the bus out after school, so we played outside for a few more hours.  Trey even learned how to push the gas on & make the gator go!  He can't steer it yet- so I had to walk beside him- but he definitely knows how to push on the gas & go.  It was super cute!  I can't believe he is that big already!  He does way more than most 15 month olds do.  He has to try to keep up with the big boys I guess. 

Sarah, Masen & Brayden were here to visit & eat supper with us.  Gosh....I hadn't seen Masen for 6 days & he changed sooooo much!  G'ma enjoyed some snuggles & hugs with him.  Nathan is gone a few nights this week for work.....so we missed him being here with us.

It was a late night around here......as Deke, Trevor & Mark worked on changing motors in the race car until wee hours this morning in the shop.  I burnt the midnight oil working on projects for my upcoming Halloween class. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he is gone all day to Des Moines to a meeting.  He'll get home from there & leaves again right away for another meeting he has tonight to attend.  He doesn't think he'll have time to chore in between meetings, so he'll be out late on the farm tonight with the piggies. 

I plan to go pick up the boys early this morning, as Manda has a meeting before school.  Then tonight I need to pay bills, unpack & get caught up on things here at home too....plus burn the midnight oil again creating & cutting more projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment