Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

MORE BATS!

Here are some more bats on this cute Halloween card!  And I used the Washi Tape again too.  If you look closely at the bat I used a Black Sharpie marker & colored pearls for his eyes.  These bats did have to be fussy cut out- as there isn't a punch or framelit for them.  I bent & curled up their wings a little to make them look like they were moving. 
stamp set:  'Cheery All Year'
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out bats), Triple Banner Punch, Happy Hauntings Washi Tape, Dimensionals
Black Sharper Marker
+++++
Oh- I'm so tired of this heat!  I so liked last weeks cooler temps & am ready for them to return.  

We got in late last night from selling hogs.  I was dirty, hot & exhausted.  Between the heat & spaz pigs....it wasn't a fun night.  I took my shower, got supper & headed to bed.

I'm off to take Brayden to school & then go pick up the other 3 boys.  Tonight I'll be canning tomatoes.  We have a bunch again....wonder how many quart we'll get this time?

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment