Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

'Lovin' the NEW In Colors!

Here is a quick peek.....sorry- I've had a busy weekend with lots of new catalog parties- so I've had lots of cutting & packing & stuff to do.  I was hoping to have time to get caught up on details on my past posts- but I will get that done sometime soon, so please be patient with me.

This is a super cute card I made showcasing the NEW 2015-2017 In Color!  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at my new catalog parties this week!  I love it!  Do you?

I had a super busy day yesterday with my parties!  Thanks to all that attended & helped make them great!!

I'm off to another party today!!  Deb is our hostess this month!  We have a big group coming & I can't wait until they see the new catalog & all of the cool cards that they get to make with me today!

Gotta run........

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment