Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ALL NEW 2015 Stampin' Up! PRODUCTS HERE!

Here is a card created with all new products!  It is all available TODAY!!  Woo hoo!!  It is so exciting!  I love the new catalog & lots of the new products in it.  I look forward to sharing some cool new things at my New Catalog Open Houses coming up with everyone!

This is a card that I made for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting that I had here last Saturday.  I think it turned out really cute!
stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Everday Chic
ink:  Black Memento
marker:  Watermelon Wonder
other:  1" Dotted Lace Ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Hearts Border punch
+++++
Oh....I did go to the dr yesterday & yes I do have walking pneumonia.  He gave me a zpack & prednisone.    I hope I'm better soon.  With just one dose I feel a little better already. 

And the 3 Seeley boys went to the dr too & have meds too.  They have ear infections, coughs & stomache flu.  Hope that no one else gets sick around here.

We are up bright & early this morning to mark, sort & load hogs.  Then we have some pigs to move too.  Tonight after work Susie's Hair Hut is open for business!  And I hope I find some energy to do some stamping.

Hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment