Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lovin' the NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!

Here is a cute card that shows off our pretty new Designer Series 12x12 Papers Stack.  Each Stack has 40 sheets (2 each of 2 double sided designs) in 10 different colors.  Here you can see 2 different designs with the polka dots on one side & the script words on the other side.

The other design is stripes on one side & little flowers on the other side. 
 
Note: I'll show you some cute boxes tomorrow using the other design with the stripes/flower images.
stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'
card stock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red
designer paper:  Neutrals Designer Series Paper- Soft Suede
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Heart), Whisper White Baker's Twine, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++
Susie's Hair Hut was open for business last night & I got Steven's hair cut.  I then stamped for awhile & got some cards made that I needed to get in the mail today.  Brayden stayed with us last night & his Papa Mark picked up him early this morning to go with him for awhile & he'll come back later to spend the day & play with the boys.

Deke is off to a meeting again this morning.  And I'm off to get ready for my boys!

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil (hopefully I'll feel like it) working on projects & getting ready for my New Catalog Open Houses!  

My severe spring time allergies are just kicking me in the butt with so many farmers mowing & baling hay the past couple of weeks.  I am a true farm girl, but this time of year I wish I lived in town & could breath.  My allergy meds are helping some- but not near enough.  My eyes are all red & itchy too, on top of my bad cough &.....I'm just a mess & miserable.  And on top of it all, with this darn prednisone it won't let me sleep & I've seen every minute on the clock almost all night long.  Gosh...I've taken allergy shots & medicine year round, sine I've been 8 years old or so....and I should be use to this....but it has been 4 years since my allergies have been quite this bad & turned into walking pneumonia. 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment