Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Just for you!

Here is another one of the cute cards that I created for my New Catalog Open Houses.  I just love these bright colors together!  What a perfect card for almost any occasion!  These balloons are just adorable aren't they. 
stamp set: 'You're So Sweet'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
designer paper:  Cherry On Top
ink:  Cucumber Crush
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Regals Candy Dots (Crushed Curry), Dimensionals, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


+++++
Today I'm a farmer all day!  Awhh.....we get baby piggies in this morning.  It will be a full day outside helping Deke.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful card! Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marilyn!!! I'm glad you do! I love sharing!

    ReplyDelete