Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Just for you......

Here is another clean & simple card I made with the new Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack.  Check out the little butterfly in the lower corner.  Isn't this a cute card!
This is a fun layout that I've used a few time lately with different products.  It is a prefect layout to use with a banner going through the middle.  And how quick it is to do when you can just use designer paper to add your images & a 2 1/2" circle punch to punch our your words. 

stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'

card stock: Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
designer paper: Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack
ink:  Old Olive
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Gotta run.....today is my farmer day, so I'll be working on the farm helping Deke.  We sell a load of hogs this morning.  The boys will be here later. 

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!!  I have lots to create & get cut this week.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment