Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Check out the bags I made with our new 'Gift Bag Punch Board'!

Oh wow......I've been playing with the new Gift Bag Punch Board.  Shown here I have 3 bags that I made the other night.  (left to right)
  •  Large- 6 x 12"
  • Medium- 6 x 11"
  • Small- 6 x 10"
So as you can see there all the same height, but they are different widths.  Isn't it cute how I scored 1" along the top edge of them & turned it down.  You can make them any size you want.....it all depends on what size the paper is that you start out with.  They can be tall & skinny, short & fat- you name it! 

Yesterday I shared with you a new patterned paper (polka dots & script wording).  Yes this is the "other pattern" of the NEW Designer Series 12x12 Paper Stacks that I told you I'd share today.  This is the stripes & flowers print.  I just love all of these new patterns.  And I'm thrilled that they are available in all of our 52 colors=
  • 2015-207 In Colors
  • 2014-2016 In Color
  • Bright Collection
  • Subtles Collection
  • Regals Collection
  • Neutrals Collection
I thought at first that it would be hard making these bags.....but oh they are are so easy!  And to be honest it is kind of addicting- as once I started making them I just wanted to keep making more!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Here is the large box.
 Here is the medium box.
Here is the small box.
++++
I had a busy & fun day yesterday with all of the boys.  It was so nice out that we played outside for quite awhile.  Our swing set got a working out- that is forsure.  It was a prefect day to be out.  The weather couldn't have been any nicer!
Deke is home today to work on the farm.  He will be powerwashing all day, as we're trying to get everything all cleaned & ready for our new baby piggies that come next week on Tuesday & Thursday.  He worked late again last night working on things since he's been gone to so many meetings during the day this whole week. 
The building crew is to be here all day to work on our new hog shed too.  The walls are formed up & ready to pour the cement into for the 2 walls that we have to replace.  The cement truck is suppose be here to get the cement poured into them this morning & then the crew will start setting the poles for the building!  Woo Hoo!!
I have the "day off work" today & will be wearing my other hat & stampin' the day AND night away getting ready for my New Catalog Open Houses that I have coming up.  I have the new stamp sets all picked out that I want to use.....and some ideas in my head for the designs, so I'm hoping I have good mojo & all just falls into place.  It is just so much fun to play with new stampin' products.  I feel like a kid in a candy store & don't know what to pick out & do first. 
Last night I did get one project all ready to go!  Each year I like for everyone to have a sample of our new In Colors that are just being released.  So I made a super cute new In Color Book Mark......and they are all printed, cut, stamped & ready for everyone to finish punching out & assembling them.  This is a bonus project for everyone attending my classes this weekend & next weekend.  I hope everyone likes it!
Tonight Brayden has a ball game- so I'll run in town for the hour to watch him & his team play.  The Seeley boys are excited about getting to go too to watch him.  I think we are going to take a blanket & can sit on the ground tonight instead of the bleachers for a change & see how that goes.  
Ok....off I go....I am on a mission & I am praying that I have good mojo!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment