Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all of the special men in our lives.  Today is a happy day for we'll be spending it with family, but it is also a sad day- as my dad passed away on Father's Day.  So today is a bitter sweet day forsure.

What do you think this quick card I made up last night for Deke for Father's Day!  I just love this new Tip Top Taupe In Color.  The new Go Wild Designer Paper Stack is perfect to coordinate with it too.
This stamp set- 'Friendly Wishes' has definitely became my go to stamp set when I need a card lately.  There are just endless possibilities with it, that is forsure.
I made this card into a quick & fun 'z' fold!  

stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'
card stock:  Basic Black & Tip Top Taupe
designer paper:  Go Wild Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (little star), dimensionals, glue dots
+++++
We had a super busy day- but a great one yesterday!  We enjoyed our day with Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & her parents.  We all at lunch together at Red Lobster & then went to the 3D Ultra Sound to see Masen.  He is adorable & a big boy!  We are all patiently awaiting his arrival in August.

We made a few stops up & back.....as we picked up a bench for Manda at Homemakers that she had ordered; we made a quick stop at Target to pick up some things for Masen's baby shower that is next Sunday; and then I stayed in Osky on the way home & Deke road home with Nathan, Sarah & Brayden.  I got the rest of things I needed at Walmart for Masen's baby shower & things for Trey's birthday party that is tonight.  Then I came home & spent the night cooking up a storm.  I made 2 Oreo desserts (for Deke & Sarah's birthdays), potatoe salad, macaroni salad, layered lettuce salad & cut up a big watermelon.  There were lots of dishes to do with boiling potaotes, boiling eggs, cooking macaroni, etc.  We also sliced pork loins & have them marinating & will cook them on the grill tonight for everyone.  

This morning I'm headed to Manda's to help them get ready for the party & a house full of people.  Hopefully the weather cooperates & all spend the evening in their back yard on the patio.  We'll be celebrating Trey's 1st Birthday & Father's Day for all of the special guys in our lives too!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment