Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Here is Trey's Birthday card!

Here is the card that I made for Trey & gave to him at his party yesterday.  The birthday theme was Dr. Suess- 'Thing Three' since he is the third child.  The colors I used to make his card are the same colors we used to make his birthday invite.  
I used lots of new things from the new catalog here & think it turned out pretty cute!
I also made it a 'Z fold' card.....as I love this fun fold!

stamp set:   'Build A Birthday'
card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
other:  Real Red 1/4"Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Banner Triple Punch

+++++
Yesterday I was up bright & early & went to Manda's to help her get ready for Trey's party!  It was a warm day, but all turned out perfect!!!  He loved his cake!!  It was precious!
 
All of our hard work in getting everything ready paid off!  The food was all yummy, the weather was good & it was a nice celebration with our families for both Trey's birthday & Father's Day too! Plus yesterday was also my Aunt Virginia's birthday too- so we sang "Happy Birthday" to her & sent her home with several pieces of chocolate cake (her favorite). 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment