Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

An In Color Ice Cream Cone!

 Here is an ice cream cone using several of the NEW In Colors!

stamp set:  'Sprinkles of Life'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
ink: Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon
other:  Big Shot, Oval Collection Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
+++++
I burnt the midnight oil last night creating!!  I will be creating all day/night today too!!  I am praying I have good mojo!!  I'll be burning the midnight oil again. 

Tonight the rest of my family will go racing.  I hate missing it.....but there just isn't enough hours in a day for me & I have to stay home to work on my scrapbooking class.  I hope Nathan has good luck!!  I'll patiently await a text on how things are going.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment