Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ENJOY!!

Here is another scrapbook page that I created for my annual scrapbooking event.  I thought this was the perfect layout for many different occasions you might want to scrap.  I love the little tubs of popcorn.  Isn't it cute!!
I thought the words "enjoy" at the top on a tag was just very appropriate for this layout.  

My upline Shari shared little popcorn tubs like this with the film strip on a scrapbook page that she had made & I just thought it was adorable!  So this is my version.  And I am a HUGE popcorn lover too.  

**There are both some current & retired products used here on these pages.  

+++++
I enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday!!  They are just so sweet!  We played outside alot.  They should have been tired last night.  

Today I'm a farmer!  I'm headed out early this morning to help Deke with marking, sorting & loading hogs.  I hope we get alot done before it gets too hot out.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment