Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My November calendar page.....

Here is my November calendar page.  I did use the Woodgrain Embossing folder on the calendar base, but it hard to see here.  I used the set- 'For All Things' from the Holiday Catalog for the accorns.  I really like this set & I've used it alot!  It is one of the sets that will be carrying over & you'll still be able to purchase it through the end of June. 
stamp sets:  'For All Things' & 'Days of Gratitude'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

++++
I have the day off today from keeping the boys.  Manda is home on Christmas break.  I'm headed to Keota to the locker & then hope to be home all afternoon to wrap Christmas presents.  Tonight I'm a farmer & will be outside helping Deke with the hogs.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment