Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

My March calendar page......

Here is my March calendar.  I was wanting it to look springy!
We had a fun day yesterday making calendars again!!  I'm so glad that so many could join me.  I have lots of customers & friends of theirs that will be displaying these cute 4x4 calendars on their desks throughout 2015!

stamp set- 'Kinda Eclectic'
card stock- Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green & Whisper White
ink-  Garden Green
other-  Whisper White Organza Ribbon


+++++
Deke is off to meetings for the day & I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Manda is only working a 1/2 day, as Trey has his 6 month check up with Dr. Mary in Bloomfield today.  Drake has a terrible cough- so we are gonna see if we can get him in to see her too.  We'll have a busy day!

Yeah- tonight I'm planning to be home.  I need to get my house back in order after having stamp classes here the past week (put tables/chairs, etc away) & get caught up on things that have piled (laundry & mail).  And then I hope to get to bed early for a change.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment