Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

An Occasions Sneak Peek!

Here is a fun birthday card!  It is created with the new set- 'Celebrate Today'.  I got a swap from demonstrator Kim Allen that was similar to this.  Hers was very clean & simple & I loved it!  So I added some more layers & colors & created this card from her inspiration.
 
This balloon image is rather large & i would have never thought of stamping if part way off of the page like this.  ALSO NOTE that this stamp set has a coordinating Balloon Framelits to do with it!  When you purchase the stamp set & framelits together as a bundle you get a 15% savings.

ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK on this card is the stripped designer paper.  It is from the Best Ever Designer Series Package that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration!

stamp set:  'Celebrate Today'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Black Memento pad
marker:  Project Life Journaling Pen (for the balloon string)
other:  Glue Dot, Dimensionals & Basic Black Baker's Twine 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
+++++
I spent most of my day yesterday working on our farm bookwork.  I just have a little bit to finish up this morning.  while Deke goes to his meeting at the courthouse.  Then we have an end of year appointment with our CPA this afternoon.  I need to get a few groceries while we are in Osky.  And then I hope to get home at a decent time to get chores done & I want to stamp some tonight too.  I'm excited that my first stampin' party for 2015 is going to be this coming Sunday!!  My head is just a spinning with ideas & I need to get figured out what projects we'll be making so that I can get my reminder emails sent out.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment