Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

My July calendar.....

Here is my July calendar.  What else could I have put on it but stars?  Check it out closely & you'll notice the star embossing folder too on it.
stamp set:  'Be the Star' & 'And Many More'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Star framelits for large star- or cut it out with scissor snips, Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
Deke went with me last night on my monthly delivery run, so we did some Christmas shopping for the boys while we were in Iowa City.  It was a late night when we got home.  We just have a few things yet to pick up for Trey & we are done.  Now to find time to get our Christmas tree up & our house decorated, plus finish making the Christmas gifts that I have started.

Deke is off to meetings again today.  I'm off to pick up the boys now.  We are looking forward to our evening tonight & being home for a change!  Brayden will be here after school & get to spend the night with us tonight.  Manda, Steve & the boys will be here for supper too.  And then we have someone special coming to visit us- Santa!!  We are going to bake sugar cookies & hopefully get our tree put up before we go to bed.  Brayden is worried why I don't have our tree up yet- as I always put it up Thanksgiving weekend.  But that didn't happen this year as I had too many other things going on with my SU! business that I didn't get that far. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment