Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My April calendar......

Here is my April calendar.  Aren't these little birdie's cute!!
I think that this is just so bright & springy isn't it!

stamp set:  'For the Birds'
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding
other:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Xtra Large Oval Punch, Paper Snips, dimensionals

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  Trey had his 6 month check up & shots.  We also took Drake too to see Dr. Mary, as he has had a lingering cough.  Dr. Mary moved her office to Bloomfield- so it was quite the trip down & back- but she is an awesome Dr. & worth the trip!

Brayden's mom was sick & Nathan is out of town for work- so Papa got to go pick up Brayden after school yesterday & he got to spend the night with us last night.  We enjoyed him being here, as it was a nice surprise!!

I worked on stamp stuff after Brayden went to bed.  I should have stayed up later than I did- but I was exhausted & just decided I needed to quit & get some sleep.

We're off to pick up the boys here soon.  We'll then take Brayden to school & then come home.  Papa is home today to work on the farm all day (the only day this week that he is here & doesn't have any meetings)- so we are looking forward to him getting to eat lunch with us.  As soon as the boys leave tonight I'm headed out to the farm to help Deke.  This is my farmer night to help him sort & sell hogs.  I will be stamping the night way when I get home- as have lots to do!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment