Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Another New Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!!

Here is my June calendar.  I used a new stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog on it.  I think that this little worm is so stinkin' cute!  This stamp set- 'Time to Celebrate' is a hostess set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  It was was one of my pillow gifts that I got at Founders in September.
stamp set:  'Time to Celebrate'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento pad
markers:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
other:  Word Window Punch
+++++
Last night Deke had another meeting.  And I had a late night working on getting things ready for tonights delivery.   Soon I'm headed out to pick up the boys & come back home with them.  Deke is gone all day again today to meetings.  Tonight when the boys leave I'm headed out for my monthly stamp delivery run.  I am hoping to stop & do a little bit of Christmas shopping for the boys & get some groceries too, before heading back home.  This month has been consumed with stamp classes & I haven't started my Christmas shopping, nor gotten up my tree or anything yet.  The countdown is on- so I have alot to catch up on so that I'm ready for Christmas in time.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment