Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

A cute gift bag!

Here is a cute gift bag I made.  It is a case from one that I got at Founders from the SU! team.  I love the star punch along the top edge of the bag.  There is designer paper underneath.   And how could you go wrong with anything you make using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch!!  I love it!
stamp set:  'Mingle All The Way'
ink:  Garden Green
marker:  Stampin' Write Cherry Cobbler
card stock:  Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Under the Tree Specialty Paper
other:  Natural & Old Olive Two-Toned Trim; Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Confetti Stars Punch, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Polka Dot Tag a Bag Gift Bags
+++++++

I worked last night on sorting stampin' orders & doing Stampin' Up! bookwork.  Today I'm going to be a stampin' fool & pray that I have good mojo!  I have my 1st 2015 Calendar class for the year tomorrow & I can't wait for everyone to see them.  They are awesome gifts!  And a true tradition with all of my customers.  I know that I make around 50 of them each year to give away as gifts to family & friends.  Once you give someone one they surely do expect to get another one the following year!  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment