Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

My January 2015 Calendar page

Here is my January 2015 Calendar page!  Isn't this little snowman super cute!!  I tried really hard to make myself do a page something other than a snowman for January- but it is a tradition of mine that I just couldn't break!  With all of the snow here is Iowa, to me January is all about snowflakes & snowmen.  And the sentiment I used here perfectly sums it up too!

stamp sets:  'White Christmas', 'Project Life Holiday Cheer' & 'Cheerful Tags'
ink:  Black Memento, Marina Mist
markers:  Marina Mist & Pumpkin Pie
cs:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Basic Black
supplies:  1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals

How did I make the little circle on New Years Day?  I used a pencil eraser tapped into my ink pad!  Isn't that cool!
 +++++++++
I had a fun night stamping with everyone last night that joined me to make their calendars.  Several of the ladies were making multiple ones to give away as Christmas gifts, so it was a late night of stamping again.  Then I worked a few more hours after they left cutting more card stock, getting ready for more calendar classes-so it was a short night.

I have more sessions of calendar classes today here at our home.  It will be another fun, yet long day & a late night of stamping!  I am looking forward to spending my day with everyone joining me today to stamp!  They will be here soon.  Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment