Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

My August calendar......and making sugar cookies with the boys!

Here is my August calendar.  I love this little bumble bee.  And I love that our Honey Comb Embossing folder coordinates perfectly with our Hexagon Punch- so I used them both on this calendar page.  
 I'm sorry that you can't hardly see the embossing on this since it is in a clear envelope- (that was to protect it from getting any ink or anything on it during my classes).  But it is really pretty & cute in person!

stamp set:  'Sweet Stuff'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento pad
marker:  Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, 1" Circle Punch, dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

++++++
We had a FUN night last night!!  The boys were so EXCITED!!  We baked sugar cookies & then Santa came to visit us!  We enjoyed supper together & the boys got to all play together.  Here are some photos of our night together! 

Trey eating some sugar cookies.
Brayden making balls & pressing out the sugar cookies.
Drake is helping to press out the sugar cookies too & being his silly self!
And here is Brody!
I think that he is eating more sugar cookie dough than he is helping to roll & press them out!

How BLESSED we are that we have 4 little guys that live so close to us & we get to spend time together doing little things like this with them!!  I know that I had 3 awesome Grandma's in my life when I was growing up.  They all lived close by & we got to see them often too.  One of them was my Great Grandma- now how cool is that!  I learned alot from all 3 of them & I treasure many fond memories with them- especially during this holiday season that is upon us.

I will post pictures of the boys with Santa tomorrow.  My internet is slow & taking forever to download & I've got to get to bed.  We had a GREAT time with Santa too!

This morning I'm headed to town to the post office & run some errands.  Then I'll be home cooking.  We have Deke's side of the family Christmas tonight at his brothers in Ottumwa.  We're gonna go on a bus ride around town to see all of the Christmas lights.  (And they got a couple inches of snow on Thursday- so that will make it prettier!)  Then we're going back to Doug's home for soup &  sandwiches & our Christmas exchange.  This year we're sad that we'll be missing one whole "WOOD" family that is now in New Jersey & Pennsylvania.   They will be with us in spirit, that is forsure.   I think the rest of us are planning to make it tonight.  So it'll be great to see everyone!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment