Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Winter!

Here is a cute framed "HAPPY WINTER" project that I shared as a make & take at my Christmas Get-to-Gather with my Iowa Inkers downline team a couple of weeks ago.  I thought it turned out cute!!  My inspiration for this came from the Stampin' Up! (R) website & was created by a Stampin' Up! (R) design team member.  Theirs was a different colors- but the same layout.

I will update this post sometime with the supplies that I used.
++++++

I've been burning the midnight oil & creating make & takes for my team meeting I'm hosting tonight at our home.  Stampin' Up! (R) is doing a live mainstream tonight called the New Occasions Catalog Kick Off!  So my team will be joining me for soup & maidrites.  I'll then have several make & takes for them to create & on some of them they get to use New Occasions Catalog products that I got as my pillow gifts when I was at Founders.  I am excited about getting together tonight & seeing everyone.  Normally we only get together on Saturdays- so this is totally something new & different.  

I'm off to get the boys soon & spend my day with them.  Deke is gone all day to meetings.

I hope you have  WONDERFUL Wednesday!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment