Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The new Banner Framelits!

Good morning!
 I'm using some new products here from the Occasions Catalog.
I really like the new Banner Framelits, Arrows embossing folder & stamp set.
'Perfect Pennants'
cs:  Gumball Green, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
ink:  Gumball Green, Smoky Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Merry Mini Punches (star), Itty Bitty Framelits, Banner Framelits, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, dimensionals

It is great to be home & see all of  my boys.
And I'll get to see them all again today.
Brayden will be here after school & gets to help us sort, load, sell hogs tonight & he is all excited!
Nathan is referring a basketball game tonight.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment