Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Oh my Mr. Moose!

Good morning!
While at Leadership a couple of weeks ago I got an awesome card from 
my dear Canadian friend- Karen Duke.
She used this moose & did the Painter's Tape Technique on it. 
On her card she used Soft Sky as the base of her card.
So here is my version of her card that I CASED.
Isn't it just an awesome guy card?
I absolutely love it!

'Walk in the Wild'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Black Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
other:  Painter's Tape

I had a full house stamping with me last night.
Oh baby it is COLD out there......
And I'm so glad that everyone came out on such a freezing winter night to join me.

Tomorrow I'm having a big downline meeting here at our home for my directs 
& all of my adoptees too.
So I have LOTS of stamping & things to get done tonight after work.
I'll be burning the midnight oil forsure.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this card on Pinterest and pinned it cause I want to make it next month. I love it too!!!! It's the best card using that technique I've seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- it is awesome!!! But all of Karen Duke's cards are!! :)

    ReplyDelete