Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014!


Good morning from Houston, Texas.
I am at SU! Leadership.
Here is a photo looking out of our room on the 16th floor downtown.
We have a really nice hotel room, right across from the Convention Center.
Yesterday it was chilly here- 55*, cloudy & drizzly.
Today the temps are suppose to be around 65*.

Last night when we got here we did a shoe box swap with some other demonstrators.
Here is my swap.
 It is another card using 'Petite Petals'.
And kind of the same layout & stamp set as the card that I posted yesterday.
(I will update this post with a supply list at a later time.)

This morning we are headed down to breakfast & then off to check in, pick up our bag & packet of information.
First on the list will be our welcome from Shelli at General Session.
Then lunch & some classes.
Dawn, Christy, Sally & I will be attending the Managers Reception at the Aquarium tonight.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment