Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

More with the 'Petite Petal' stamp set & coordinating puch

Good morning!
 WOW!
We had a fun day stamping yesterday!
I had a full house with my downline team here!!
Wouldn't you like to join my team so you could attend an all day stamp class with me?
I'd love to have you join me! 

This awesome card I'm sharing today was created by my downline Dawn Klein.
I shared another card she created earlier this week & commented about how I love her vintage style.
Isn't it just beautiful!
She used the new Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper that you can earn for free 
during Sale-a-bration- beginning Tuesday!
 I will update this post with a supply list soon!

I have LOTS to catch up on today.
I am finally home today- Woo Hoo!
And I am going to hopefully get alot of things checked off of my long list of things to do!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment