Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today is the LAST day to order from the current Holiday Catalog!

Today is the last day to order from the current Holiday Catalog!
If there is something you are wanting you need to order it today before it gone!
Contact me or order on line www.susiewood.stampinup.net.

Good morning!
Here is another peek!
The words are in the Occasions Catalog & the flower stamp & 
designer paper you have to wait until Sale-a-bration starts on 1/28/14.
 'Hip Notes' & 'Petal Parade' (SAB)
cs:  Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
dp:  Sweet Sorbert (SAB)
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (circle),  1 3/4" Circle Punch,
 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch (double punched it to get the pointed ends instead of the scallop), 
Paper Snip, dimensionals, glue dot

Yesterday was an uneventful day at our home.
It was weird to have a day off of work.
I got some things put away in my Stampin' Studio, as you can actually see the tops of 2 tables.  
AND I did some stamping!
I have 1 of my swaps figured out & partially cut for Leadership.
I have lots more to do though.

This morning I have a few errands to run & then home to stamp!
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment