Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

'Language of Love'

Good morning!
Here is a quick Valentines card I did.
I used the set 'Language of Love' from the Occasions Catalog.
 And I added a tag to it.....as you know that I love the New Scallop Tag Topper.

'Language of Love' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Raspberry Ripple, Naturals White, Smoky Slate
ink:  Raspberry Ripple
supplies: Big Shot, Scallop Tag Topper, Raspberry Ripple ribbon, Word Window Punch, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Adorning Accents (hearts), Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Basic Rhinestone, dimensionals

Yesterday was an eventful day!
Drake put a popcorn kernel that didn't pop into his nose late yesterday afternoon
& had to go have it removed.
So Brody & Brayden both went with us last night to sell hogs.
I stayed up late working on swaps & upcoming class projects.
I have so much to catch up on from being gone last week. 
The twins & I have to make a quick trip this morning to Osky.
Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again getting ready for my classes I have this week.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment