Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

'Look up to Father'

Woo Hoo!
Today is the first day of the New Occasions Catalog!
 

 Good morning!
Here is a card that I created last nigh with some left over pieces of card stock 
laying on my stampin' table. 
I worked on swaps all day yesterday, getting ready for Leadership next week.
I will post photos of those cards next week- as don't want to spoil anything before the event.
But I have some cute new things to share! 
I love the new Starburst framelits!
And I'm SO EXCITED.....
Look how great they work with the 2 1/2" Circle punch!
Here is a side view of it.
If you look closely you can see it.....I stamped the new 'Hardwood' background stamp using Chocolate Chip onto the Chocolate Chip card stock.
 'Look Up to Father' & 'Hardwood' background stamp
cs:  Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
ink:  Chocolate Chip
markers:  Chocolate Chip & Always Artichoke
supplies:   Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, dimensionals

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment