Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Check out the new Sprial Flower Die & these beautiful Roses!

Good morning!!
I have made alot of these roses lately.
Here are some of them.
Manda & Lindsey are in charge of decorating the teachers lounge for the month of February!
So we made stemmed roses & heart banners.
Aren't these roses just beautiful!
 I put them on wires for their stems & then the girls
 are putting them in vases with red beads in the bottom of them.
Check out the new Spiral Flower Die- #129379= $17.95
pg. 32 in the Occasions Catalog!

Here are some NOTES:  
  • I used a water bottle & misted both side of my spiral flower cut out, blotting off the excess water.
  • Then I rolled the spiral cut out from the small end outward to form the rose.
  • I released or relaxed the rolled flower for it to be my desired fullness I wanted for my finished rose.
  • I used Liquid Glue on the big circle at the end of the spiral to hold the flower together.
  • I then SMASHED the flower down to give it a more vintage or real look, by pressing down on it with my hand to flatten it some.

Last night Brayden & I had fun while Papa & Nathan went to the Iowa BB game.
Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business & then I'll be stamping the night away.
Woo Hoo!!
Cathy is having her annual Stampin' Party tomorrow night!
And then I have my monthly Stamping Group on Sunday to get ready for too with Jenny being our hostess this month!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment